We are committed to offering the program to all girls regardless of their ability to pay. We fundraise year-round to support scholarship funds for girls to participate. It costs more than the program fee to deliver the GOTR program in the five counties we serve. The full registration fee is $150. To make up the difference, our program receives support from local donors and businesses. Our local partners provide important help to keep the cost of the program affordable. In addition to program sponsors, we fundraise nearly $30,000 for scholarships for those families who cannot pay the full registration fee.
- Families apply for assistance online.
- Online scholarship and payment plan application opens BEFORE registration begins allowing parents time to receive notice of any scholarship received before registration open. (Program registration is limited to 12-16 girls per team, based on the number of secured coaches, and it is only first come first served)
- Online requests for scholarship will continued to be received once registration opens as long as there are still open spots for girls on a requested team.
- Awarded scholarship or payment plan recipients will receive an email with a Discount Code to be used at the time of online registration. Please do not complete the online program registration until you have been notified whether or not you have been awarded a scholarship. Payment is due upon registration, therefore in order to use a discount code to reduce the program fee you must wait to see if a scholarship is awarded and a discount code is provided to you.
- A girl who receives a scholarship is not guaranteed a spot on a team. She must still register when online registration opens and she is notified whether or not she received a scholarship.
- All program fees must be paid at the time of online registration.
- Payment plans are offered if families need to break payments down to smaller portions to help complete the program fee payment. If you are requesting a payment plan, there will be an additional standard payment plan fee added in the amount of $6.25 that will be disbursed between 5 monthly payments. The additional payment added to each of the 5 payments will amount in $1.25 per month.
||Annual Combine Household Income
(% of Federal Poverty Guidelines based on average household size of 4 persons)
||$30,001-$43,000 (Reduced lunch)
||$0-$30,000 (Free lunch)