Participant Race Info
Our Girls on the Run 5K celebration and Beaver Fun Runs presented by Corvallis Family Medicine will take place at Reser Stadium. Details for information regarding our participants are listed below. This webpage will be updated as we get closer to the season. Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions, email@example.com
Race Day – May 31st
Race Day for Marion County – June 9th
Race Day Timeline (Times TBA)
- Girls Check-in @ Reser Stadium Gate B & proceed to check-in with their coach. Parents go to the spectator areas.
- Girls meet and pair 5K Buddies (note if you are also a 5K Buddy, you’ll go directly to the team area on the field).
- Team pre-5K Celebration Activities
- 50 yard Run To Benny, Cheer em on!
- 1K Beaver Dash, Cheer em on!
- Warm up dance
- Race Begins!
What do I wear?
Please wear comfortable athletic attire, including your participant shirt, and GOTR shoes! The weather is expected to be nice, but wear layers just in case. We provide a free gear check-in where you can leave any clothing you will not wear.
Where do I park?
Due to baseball regionals, free parking will be limited. Please try to park at Reser stadium, where parking will be free. You will need to pay to park at the following lots: Washington Way lot, the Parking Structure, and Benton Place.
What do I bring?
Make sure you are in your GOTR shirt and shoes!