Participant/Family Race Info
Saturday, May 31st, 2014
Our GOTR 5K Walk/Run Celebration and Beaver Fun Runs, presented by Corvallis Family Medicine, will take place at Reser Stadium. Details for information regarding our participants/participant families are listed below. This webpage will be updated as we get closer to the season. Feel free to contact our office if you have any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Day Timeline (Times TBA)
- Girls Check-in @ Reser Stadium Gate B & proceed to check-in with their coach. Parents go to the spectator areas.
- Girls meet and pair 5K Buddies (note if you are also a 5K Buddy, you’ll go directly to the team area on the field).
- Team pre-5K Celebration Activities
- 50 yard Beaver Bolt, Cheer em on!
- 1K Beaver Dash, Cheer em on!
- Warm up dance
- 10:00AM Race Begins!
- Team post-5K Celebration Activities
- BBQ Celebration
What do I wear?
Please wear comfortable athletic attire, including your participant shirt, and GOTR shoes! The weather is expected to be nice, but wear layers just in case. We provide a free gear check-in where you can leave any clothing you will not wear.
What do I bring?
Make sure you are in your GOTR shirt and shoes!
Where do I park?
Please try to park at Reser stadium, where parking will be free. If parking is not available at Reser stadium feel free to find parking in any of the student/staff lots, where parking is free on weekends.
How do I get free child care?
Childcare is free with a donation, and will be provided by OSU KidSpirit staff.
Where do I go?
There is lots of seating in the stands and we encourage you to cheer from the course. There will be GOTR sweatshirts, tanks, souvenirs and a silent auction.
If you would like to participate in our GOTR 5K and Beaver Fun Runs, presented by Corvallis Family Medicine, please click here.